When you like your work, every day is a holiday. - Frank Tyger.
A person can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in their own toil. This too, I see, is from the hand of God. - Ecclesiastes 2:24 (NIV)
Principles of Sound Business1. Be prompt: in attendance, payments, fulfillment of obligations and delivery of promises.
2. Do a full day’s work.
3. Invest in yourself. Read books, periodicals and articles within and on your industry. Learn new skills. Study the business in which you are engaged.
4. Make yourself acceptable; keep clean. Refrain from vulgarity and vices.
5. Make yourself available for new challenges.
6. Expect change and embrace it.
7. Above all take time for your family, friends and self. God demands it.